Venue info: Contact: [email protected]
902 Johnston St.
Lafayette, La. 70501
“We recognize the difficulties as Covid 19 impacts us all and want to support our unique music scene and neighbors.
We are working to provide a safe, comfortable environment including spacing tables ten feet apart inside and on our patios and decks. Procedures are in place for safe service, distancing and regular disinfection. Accommodations will be restricted as per Phase guidelines and live entertainment will be earlier, starting at 7:30.
Our goal is to be the kind of place where our neighbors can feel at home going out for drinks, light food and entertainment. We do not want anyone to be discouraged from hanging out because of a door charge and will no long do door. Shows are FREE.
We are happy for musicians to provide their own sound man and use our equipment or bring their own set up. Artmosphere will offer select drinks and menu items at an upcharge that goes to the band so customers can choose to help with funding beyond tip jar donations. Live streaming is encouraged including use of intenet tip options such as Venmo.
Thank you for everything. We look forward to having you back.”
- Bands are expected to assist in promotion. Future bookings will depend on band’s ability to draw.
- Send show info and other promotional materials to the press
- Create an event and promote on social media
- Prepare and distribute posters and handbills. You can mail posters to the above address and we will post them here and around town.
- Do not book a gig at a similar local venue the week before or the week after the gig. This substantially reduces our ability to draw.
-QSC K12 mains
-DBX Drive Rack PRO Plus
-Midas VeniceF24 24Ch 4 buss
-6 independent monitor mixes
-(2) dbx 266xs Compressors
-1 Lexicon mx300 time based effects processor
-1 Blue enCore 300 condenser mic
-1 Shure Beta 58
-3 Sennheiser e835
-1 Shure ksm 137
-1 Electro Voice RE20
-1 Shure Beta 52
-1 Shure SM 58
-3 Shure SN 57s
-3 Audix OM3
-2 small diaphragm condenser mics for drum overheads
-1 L.R. Baggs para acoustic D.I.
-1 BSS active direct box
-2 Whirlwind passive direct boxes
-2 channel gate/compressor
-Enough cables and boom stands to suit any situation